Lucas Terrier Breed Information
Country of Origin:
with our Free Breeder search!
Or Choose a Link Below
Find Lucas Terrier Puppies with our Free Breeder search!
For more infomation read:
- 2013 National Dog Show Wrap-Up (blog)
- 2013 National Dog Show Results: Best in Show! (blog)
- 2013 National Dog Show Results: Terrier Group (blog)
- UPDATED! 2013 National Dog Show Results: The Herding Group (blog)
- 2013 National Dog Show Results: Toy Group (blog)
- Shelter Sunday: Animal Rescue Fund / North Little Rock, AR (blog)
- Shelter Sunday: Black Dog Animal Rescue / Cheyenne, WY (blog)
- Dandie Dinmont Terrier Breed Guide (doggies articles)
- Shelter Sunday: Riverside Rescue / Lunenburg, VT (blog)
- Update on Justice - the dog set on fire last April (blog)
Doggies Blog: Latest Posts
Forums: Latest Posts
DOG TRAININGWhether it’s that they beg for table scraps or drink from the toilet, there are ways you can stop the behavior without getting rid of the dog.
DOG PSYCHOLOGYThe weather is getting warmer, which means we’ll be spending more time outside with our dogs. But what do you do if your dog is aggressive toward strangers?
DOG NUTRITIONWe all know that many human food scraps are toxic for dogs, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make a special Thanksgiving feast that will allow your dog to celebrate with you.
NUTRITIONOkay, so the acronym for this diet is pretty disgusting, but the BARF diet is actually the healthiest way to feed your dog because you are totally in control of what goes into the food.
GUIDE DOGSAssistance dogs are those animals who give differently-abled people the chance to be more independent in daily living.
HEALTHHalloween is an exciting time for you and your dogs, but make sure to follow some basic safety precautions! Carve your pumpkins in an area away from your dogs. Knives, power tools, or whatever else you are using are best kept away from curious animals.
DOG TRAININGThe reason God made puppies so cute is to ensure the survival of the species. Everything else about them is so annoying, especially their chewing propensity!
NUTRITIONSeems like we generally have more time in the winter to spend with our dogs while the cold weather keeps us indoors more often than not. One way to combat cabin fever and provide your dog with a special treat is to make some cookies to fill the treat jar.