Norwegian Lundehund Breed Information
Other Common Names:
Country of Origin:
with our Free Breeder search!
Or Choose a Link Below
Find Norwegian Lundehund Puppies with our Free Breeder search!
For more infomation read:
- 2014 Westminster Results: Non-Sporting Group (blog)
- Westminster 2014 Final Breed Results: Non-Sporting Group (blog)
- 2013 Westminster: No CH required (blog)
- 2012 Westminster Dog Show Non-Sporting Group Results (blog)
- New Breeds Accepted by the AKC for 2011 (blog)
- Westminster 2014 Final Breed Results: Herding Group (blog)
- Westminster 2014 Final Breed Results: Hound Group (blog)
- 2014 Westminster Breed Results as of 1:15 pm 2/10/14 (blog)
- Westminster 2014 Breed Results as of 11:15 am 2/10/14 (blog)
- 2012 Westminster Dog Show Results: The Herding Group (blog)
Doggies Blog: Latest Posts
Forums: Latest Posts
TRAININGMany Huskies have become lost or met untimely deaths from chasing game, pursuing livestock, or simply dashing across a busy road to check out a dog on the other side. They should therefore always be kept on a sturdy leash when outside of a well-fenced property.
TRAININGSiberian Huskies are not ordinary domestic dogs. These dogs, like the other sled dog breeds, need to be with owners who can manage them in an appropriate, firm and non-violent “pack leader” manner.
DOG HEALTHIt is absolutely essential to ensure that you understand everything to do with vaccinating your puppy before you jump straight into buying one.
DOG HEALTHWe all know dogs love to have their bellies rubbed, but did you know they might also appreciate an all-over massage?
DOG SAFETYOooh, baby! It’s cold outside! In many parts of the country, the winters are long, wet, and cold, and they can even be dangerous for both you and your dog.
TRAININGDogs have been known to escape, run for miles, and stay gone for several days. It’s scary, and may seem like an unsolvable problem, but there are some tried and true ways to deal with that.
DOG SHOWSAside from the requisite ball gown or tuxedo for Westminster, have you ever wondered what it takes to be a dog show judge?
HOLIDAYSAlong with the holiday season, we tend to introduce a lot of new stuff into our homes that could be hazardous to our dogs. Here's how to manage the holiday fun, food, decorations and guests to keep your dog a safe part of your festivities.