Friday Funny: Best Description of a Mixed Breed Dog
October 30, 2009 · Print This Article
You’ve heard them referred to as mutt-i-grees, Heinz 57 dogs, mongrels, mixed breeds, and just plain mutts. But my favorite description of a dog with uncertain heritage comes from a book I just listened to on CD.
In “The Best Revenge”, Stephen White describes a pack of dogs this way: “None of the dogs’ gene pools had been contaminated with an AKC specimen in many generations.”
OK, I’m warped, but I thought that was just a hoot!
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
Read More Similar Posts:
- Gibson’s Successor Named as World’s Tallest Dog
- Please preview my book of dog advice
- Tuesday Top Ten: Remaining Search & Rescue Dogs from September 11, 2001
- FDA Warning on Dog Treats
- 101 Things About Dogs E-book Is Here!!!