Saturday Survey: What’s a vicious dog?
May 15, 2010 · Print This Article
We recently changed carriers for our home insurance, and since we have so many dogs, we had to fill out several questionnaires so the insurance company could figure out what type of risk they were taking on.
In order to answer some of the questions, I had to have the agent send us a copy of the dog laws in Ohio, which set forth definitions for “dangerous dogs” and “vicious dogs”.
Legalities aside, what do you think – what constitutes a vicious dog?
Until next time
Good day, and good dog!
Read More Similar Posts:
- Tuesday Top Ten: Breed-Specific Insurance Rates
- The End is Near for Breed-Specific Legislation in Ohio
- Your Homeowner’s Insurance May Hinge on Your Dog
- The Wild, Wacky, and Just Plain Sad World of Dogs & Crime
- More Pit Bull Attacks in the News