Tuesday Top Ten: Mistakes Pet Owners Make
December 20, 2011 · Print This Article
This one comes to us from our good friends at Real Simple.
1. Buying a pet spontaneously.
2. Skipping obedience training.
3. Being inconsistent with the rules.
4. Giving too many free treats.
5. Neglecting to socialize the animal.
6. Skimping on exercise.
7. Neglecting to keep the animal mentally active.
8. Leaving a pet alone for too long.
9. Failing to make the home pet safe.
10. Punishing the animal.
Read the whole story here, including tips to help you avoid these mistakes.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
Read More Similar Posts:
- Tuesday’s Top Ten: Ways to Keep Your Dog Safe
- Tuesday Top Five: Health Benefits of Living with a Dog
- World Rabies Day
- Annual Rant: Why Puppies Make Lousy Holiday Gifts
- Be on the Lookout for Abandoned & Neglected Dogs