Tuesday Top Ten: Stocking Stuffers for Your Dog
December 18, 2012 · Print This Article
10. A tasty bone – even better if it has peanut butter filling!
9. A new collar
8. A matching leash
7. A small tug rope
6. A homemade tugger – easy to make by braiding three 2-inch wide lengths of fleece.
5. Hand-made gift cards for free walks through-out the year. (This will help you remember you need to get out there every day, or at least frequently.)
4. Jerky treats
3. A tennis ball
2. A stuffing-free chew toy
1. Homemade cookies (see recipes here)
Wishing both you and your four-legged babies the most wonderful Christmas ever!
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
Read More Similar Posts:
- Tuesday’s Top Ten: Ways to Reduce Your Allergic Response to Your Dog
- Why are Jerky Treats Making Dogs Sick?
- Part-Time Pooches: Dog Sharing Comes to Vancouver
- Shelter Sunday: Safe Harbor Lab Rescue / Golden, CO
- Tuesday Top Ten: Christmas Songs for Dogs