Take a Chance on Me

January 22, 2013 · Print This Article

Well, I can’t say any of the dogs shown in this video are especially good Dancing Queens, and it’s not “Call Me Maybe”, but it IS a very cute video.

And can I say, what an AWESOME facility!

Congratulations to the Wake County (Raleigh, NC) SPCA on such a creative way to showcase their animals!

Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!

Comments

14 Responses to “Take a Chance on Me”

1. Mary on January 22nd, 2013 9:31 pm

I got my little dog Riki from the Wake County SPCA.

She is awesome.

Love the video.

Mary

2. Kathleen Maxwell on January 22nd, 2013 9:34 pm

Oh my I laughed, I smiled my head off and I cried!! That was wonderful what a fabulous place and fabulous people! I hope you get all of the donations and help you need to keep the SPCA going.

3. Tiffany Tenney on January 23rd, 2013 9:47 am

What a beautiful group of people and animals!!!! Loved it
    white light and love
    tiffany

4. Anneke Andries on January 23rd, 2013 10:35 am

just so touching, I believe they all live there?

5. Mike Hughey on January 23rd, 2013 1:02 pm

Thank you to all the great people who made this video. God bless them and all the animals.

6. Diane Tegarden on January 23rd, 2013 1:10 pm

This group of people look so happy, totally involved in what they do and loving life. It’s heartwarming, fun and encouraging to know these people are there for the animals in need of a home.
    Bella, Bella!

7. Florece Eaise on January 23rd, 2013 2:32 pm

You all did so great!!!! I LOVED it! Thanks for all you do for the animals

8. Liz Aitken on January 23rd, 2013 7:14 pm

Brilliantly wonderful hope they all find good new homes

9. Melaine Bolivar on January 23rd, 2013 8:31 pm

WONDERFUL!! thanks for what you ALL do for the animals..

10. Larry Grazier on January 24th, 2013 1:25 am

JUST GREAT, AND I REALLY LIKED IT..
    SOME ONE HAS REALLY GOT IT TOGETHER.
    BLESSINGS AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL.
    “INDIAN BOY”

11. Vicki Ginoli on January 24th, 2013 9:36 am

You guys are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a GREAT way to get people interested in adopting our little furry friends. God love you all for the work that you do in helping them find forever homes – on behalf of all the animal lovers out there – THANK YOU for all the love and kindnesses you have shown toward all the animals – I truly wish everyone was was like you – it would be a better world!!

12. Jemma Kazie on January 24th, 2013 1:06 pm

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated… I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of human kind.”
    Gandhi

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.”
    Immanuel Kant

“You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.”
    Antoine de Saint-Exupery

13. Ginger Geronimo on January 25th, 2013 3:34 pm

This is one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen. We all need to try to get more animal shelters/rescues,etc to do cool, unique things like this to try to get the animals adopted.

14. Yulan Lawson on January 27th, 2013 7:59 pm

Wow. That was one of the best videos I’ve ever seen. I could feel the love from here. Thank you to everyone who does what they can when they can all the time. Thanks for making the awesome video. I volunteer for an animal rescue organization in Australia called 4Paws animal rescue for cats and dogs. I would baby sit the cats, some mums and kittens some kittens, some a bit older too. I eventually adopted one myself. Once, I found a stray very skinny cat in a garbag bin a couple of blocks away from my home. The next day I found she was pregnant and she led me to her kittens. All well and living in share accomodation house with teenagers that didn’t understand the problems of sharing food with a huge big dog once a day. We bought the kittens off him them and there, all now have forever homes. So I understand what it’s like and all that you do.

A great message.

GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?

*  Required field

Read More Similar Posts:

Check out the latest articles in our Dog Article Library!