Shelter Sunday: Libby’s Haven for Senior K-9s / Canterbury, NH
May 19, 2013 · Print This Article
Meet Georgi! This lovely senior lady is living in foster care in Canterbury, New Hampshire, courtesy of Libby’s Haven for Senior K-9s. Here’s what their website has to say about this cutie.
Georgi came to us from a shelter in VA. She underwent surgery to remove mammary tumors and is doing very well but one needs to be gentle with her. She’s a friendly gal who can have an independent side to her. She is OK with her K-9 friends in her foster home but might prefer to be an only dog or in a home with just one other dog.
If you’re going to be near New Hampshire, why not contact Libby’s Haven for more information on Georgi and all of her senior friends. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-783-9416.
If you’re somewhere else, check out PetFinder’s Shelter Center to locate adoptable dogs near you.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
Read More Similar Posts:
- Shelter Sunday: Old Dog Haven, Arlington, WA
- Shelter Sunday: Little Hills of Kentucky Animal Rescue / Albany, KY
- Shelter Sunday: For the Love of Dog / Hillsboro, NH
- Shelter Sunday: Hounds Haven Basset Rescue of Iowa, Inc. / Indianola, IA
- Shelter Sunday: K9 Angels / Jonesboro, GA