Saturday Survey: Your Veterinarian
December 7, 2013 · Print This Article
I posted earlier this week about some veterinarians who might be…ummmm…shall we say “padding” their diagnoses in order to get you to purchase unnecessary tests and treatments. I know I once switched vets because they turned their front room into a sales floor with leashes, dishes, and other stuff I didn’t need to purchase from the vet. How comfortable are you with your vet’s salesmanship and practices?
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
Read More Similar Posts:
- Product Review: Mountain Dog Leashes
- Tuesday Top Ten: Dog Rules for Humans
- Saturday Survey: Yellow Dog Project
- Five Easy P’s of Puppy Potty Training
- Special Tuesday’s Top Ten: If I Didn’t Have a Dog