Safe OTC Meds for Your Dog
August 22, 2016 · Print This Article
You should always check with your vet before giving any medication to your dog because you never know what might interact with what, but it’s good to know you don’t have to spend extra money on dog-specific medications if you already stock these common over-the-counter remedies.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
Read More Similar Posts:
- Tuesday Top Ten: Ways to save money on medications for your dog
- Human Medications That Can Harm Your Dog
- Online Pharmacies for Pet Medications – Yay or Nay?
- Saturday Survey: Would you buy pet meds on the Internet?
- Where does your money go?