If you’re like me, there are days you wonder why you ever bothered to have kids in the first place. Here is our list of the reasons why we should have all just stuck with our dogs.
10. Kibble and water are much cheaper than diapers and formula.
9. Dogs have more hair when they are born.
8. Dogs never forget to go potty before they leave.
7. Dogs can make it through a whole trip without once complaining that “he’s touching me!” or “she’s looking at me!”
6. Dogs don’t tell you you’re embarrasing them when you kiss them in front of their friends.
5. Dogs don’t grow out of their clothes.
4. No backwash when a dog shares your pop.
3. You can put your dog in a cage and no one will report you.
2. Dogs don’t drag a filthy blankie around with them wherever you take them.
1. Dogs will watch old TV shows with you without laughing at the crappy special effects.
This is just the first half of the list. Watch for the second half next Tuesday.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!