OK, we know that if you’re reading this, you’re a faithful reader of everything on doggies.com. Here’s your chance to show off! Take our short quiz below and see how many breeds you can recognize by the descriptions given. Answers will be published tonight at 8 pm.
1. Which breed of dog is often used as a police dog due to his bravery, intelligence, and dedication to his handler?
2. Which dog is the quintessential family dog, having been featured on the TV show Full House, as well as on the Bush’s Baked Beans commercials?
3. Which breed of dog has created a huge controversy because some people train them to fight, but the dog can actually make a wonderful companion when properly socialized?
4. Which dog is the 6th most popular in the United States, the star of the Weiner Nationals?
5. Which breed is named after the Old English word for a playful little devil?
6. Which breed is the most popular in the world?
7. Which toy breed originated in Belgium?
8. Which breed, originating in Scotland, is best known by his silhouette, which showcases his bearded chin, small muscular body, and pointy tail?
9. Which breed was so special that King Charles II of England passed a law that they be allowed into any public place, including the houses of Parliament?
10. Which dog, descended from the Spitz, was brought to the United States by Helen Keller and was later owned by Nicole Brown Simpson?
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!