Never, never, never give your dog an electric blanket!

BAKERSFIELD, CA — “Bubba” the chihuahua is lucky to be alive after chewing through the power cord on his electric blanket. Bubba’s owners Della and Nick Hendricks sprang into action when Bubba chewed through the cord and received the shock of his life Wednesday morning. The shock left Bubba unconscious and not breathing. Nick and Della quickly gave Bubba chest compressions and mouth-to-mouth and were able to revive him. They then rushed him to a nearby animal hospital. Bubba suffered minor burns, but is expected to make a full recovery.

(From WKYC.com – video here.)

Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!

Similar Posts:

One thought on “Never, never, never give your dog an electric blanket!”

  1. So sad, but hopefully this will serve as a great warning to all those people that attempt to warm their pups up with electric blankets! We linked to this post on DoggiBling.com. Thanks!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>