10. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
9. When a loved one comes home, always run to greet them.
8. When it is in your best interest, practice obedience.
7. Take naps and stretch before rising.
6. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
5. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
4. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
3. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
2. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
1. No matter how often you’re scolded, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout. Run right back and make friends.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!