Meet Mia! This Great Dane is an extra large ball of love. Here’s what her rescuers have to say about her:
Mia wants to be your girl! A three year old beauty, Mia is affectionate, loyal and playful. Mia loves children, does well with other dogs, but hasn’t had very much interaction with cats. Mia is housebroken, non-destructive and has excellent recall. She is fully vetted, has a lifetime microchip and is up to date on shots and prevention.
Mia is currently a guest of A Rescue Tail in Rentz, Georgia. If you’re lucky enough to be nearby, why not contact A Rescue Tail to learn more about Mia and all of her friends. Call (478) 246-4579 or email [email protected]
If I didn’t already have too many animals, I’d be on a plane tomorrow to bring this sweetie home.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
- Shelter Sunday: Chuck / One Hound At A Time / Colorado Springs, CO
- Shelter Sunday: Cozy / MCPAWS Regional Animal Shelter / McCall, ID
- Shelter Sunday: Lander Pet Connection / Lander, WY
- Shelter Sunday: Honey AKA Kia / Canine Castaways Rescue / Fountaintown, IN
- Shelter Sunday: Athens Canine Rescue / Athens, GA