Tuesday Top Ten: New Year’s Resolutions From Your Dog
January 1, 2013 · Print This Article
Today marks a brand new year, and it’s time to find out what your dog intends to accomplish. He just faxed over his list, so I’ll share it with you, in case you were wondering.
10. Stop using your fax machine without asking first.
9. Take you for a walk every day.
8. Learn to appreciate the difference between “mine” and “yours”.
7. Keep the water in the dish, not all over the floor around the dish.
6. Learn to appreciate the difference between “toilet bowl” and “water dish”.
5. Curl into a little ball on the bed instead of seeing how many square feet I can stretch out to cover.
4. Stop begging from the table.
3. Stop surfing the counter.
2. Stop scooting on your carpets.
1. Love you with all my heart every second of every day.
What promises can you make to your dog for the coming year?
Happy New Year, from all of us at doggies.com
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
Read More Similar Posts:
- Please, no puppies under the tree
- Tuesday Top Ten: Things We Can Learn From Our Dogs
- Bonus Top Ten: Things Your Dog Is Thankful For
- Smart but Spoiled Rotten
- Cooper, you are NOT a lap dog!