Tuesday Top Ten: Dog Rules for Humans
January 8, 2013 · Print This Article
We all have lots of rules for our dogs, but here’s a list of the stuff they expect from us.
10. Don’t come home smelling of other dogs.
9 You must feed me every goodie you eat.
8. Don’t call me or lead me to a bath.
7. Let me outside even though I just came in. There was an area I forgot to sniff.
6. I can sleep anywhere I choose even if it means you trip over me.
5. Don’t shhhh me from barking while you are on the phone. I heard the wind blowing the leaves.
4. Don’t move me while sleeping sideways in the middle of the bed. You have enough room on the edge.
3. Don’t think you can leave a room without me.
2. If it lands on the floor, it’s MINE!
1. I will use SAD PUPPY DOG EYES TO GET WHAT I WANT!
Thanks to Kristie Porter for this incredibly true list.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
Read More Similar Posts:
- Tuesday Top Ten: Things Only an Aussie Family Will Understand
- Tuesday’s Top Ten: Tips for Sleeping with a Dog
- Saturday Survey: Does Your Dog Help You Rake Leaves?
- Puppy Property Laws
- Who Needs Sleep Anyways?