The big day is finally here. Your turkey’s in the oven, your table is set, and you’ve selected which games you want to watch today. You probably have lots of things you’ll be giving thanks for when you gather around the table. Ever wonder what your dog is thankful for? Here’s a bonus top ten to give you some ideas.
10. Bones straight from the butcher
9. Cats who can’t run fast
8. Kids with abundant energy
7. Long walks in the falling leaves
6. Non-work days when you can rub his ears all day
5. Seeing all the relatives on holidays
4. Belly rubs
3. Snuggling under the covers when the weather turns cool
2. Lying in front of the fireplace
All of us at doggies.com hope you and yours have a safe, happy, and tail-wagging holiday!
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!