Meet Shelby! This beautiful boy is being fostered in Charleston, West Virginia by Karen and Friends Animal Rescue. Here’s what their website has to say about him:
Shelby was rescued from a hoarding situation where the dogs had lived in a basement without ever seeing the outside for years. He was anemic, almost died, and emaciated when rescued. Shelby is cautious to men and although he has made leaps and strides in socialization would still require a skilled dog owner and a lil patience. He enjoys running in his yard with his rescue mate, Taz! PLEASE consider giving this boy a chance to FINALLY being a dog. I don’t think it would take much more patience & he would be fine!
If you’re going to be near West Virginia, why not contact Karen and Friends to find out more about Shelby and his friends. Call 304-553-8140 or fill out an online application.
If you’re somewhere else, check out Petfinder’s Shelter Center for adoptable dogs near you.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
- Shelter Sunday: Animal Friends of Barbour County / Belington, WV
- Shelter Sunday: New Digs for Dogs Rescue / North Haverhill, NH
- Shelter Sunday: Bay Beagle Rescue / Virginia Beach, VA
- Shelter Sunday: Second Chance Dogs / Fredericksburg, VA
- Shelter Sunday: Friends Fur Life Rescue / Berkeley Springs, WV