Fido Friendly Magazine is running a pretty awesome Father’s Day contest for dog lovers. To enter, all you have to do is e-mail a high-res photo of your dog, along with your name, your dog’s name, and your city and state to [email protected] Put the word “DAD” in the subject line so you make sure you get entered in the right contest.
They will draw one winner on June 16, 2004 for ALL of these great prizes:
- GPS and Activity Pet Tracker from TAGG
- 1-night stay at Lamb and Lion on Cape Cod – pet fee waived
- Doggy Goo – to prevent enviro allergies
- Man’s Best Friend gift package from Revival Animal Health (pictured above)
- NatureVet Calming Aid tablets
- Riley’s Organic dog treats
- Earth Rated poop bags
- Ocu-Glo antioxidants from Animal Necessity
- And, last but not least, the Y-Knot? hemp tug toy (No word on whether or not you have to live in Colorado to allow your dog to play with hemp toys!)
Be sure to send us a copy of your entry – we’d love to see your dog!
Good luck to all who enter!
From the lawyers: Your name and dogs name along with high-resolution image will be included in the Fall issue of Fido Friendly. By entering the contest and providing your image you agree of its use in FIDO Friendly magazine and that you are owner of the image.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!