Meet Polly! This beautiful 2-year old is currently living in foster care in Kalamazoo, Michigan with Kalamazoo Animal Rescue. Here’s what their website as to say about this pretty little girl.
This sweet little girl wants love and attention. Her foster Mommy has been working on sit and stay, and she is doing very well with these commands. Polly will do best in a home where she is given and is expected to follow directions. Polly is a wonderful companion. At two years old she offers to be a terrific member of your family and she really likes to give kisses. Polly also gets along very well with other dogs. When she is first introduced to new dogs, she acts as though she is the top dog but within about two minutes she loses interest or decides she wants to play.
If you’re lucky enough to be in the great state of Michigan, why not contact Kalamazoo Animal Rescue and ask to meet Polly and all of her friends? Call 269.226.8570 or send an email to [email protected]
If you’re somewhere else, check out our searchable database of adoptable dogs powered by PetFinder.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
- Shelter Sunday: Forever Home Canine Rescue / Barium Springs, NC
- Shelter Sunday: Elon / Hands of Hope Rescue / Great Bend, KS
- Shelter Sunday: Luna / HANDDS To The Rescue / Traverse City, MI
- Shelter Sunday: Michigan Greyhound Connection / Berkley, MI
- Shelter Sunday: Partnership for Animal Welfare / Greenbelt, MD