Meet Shandy! This cutie is living in Greenbelt, Maryland with Partnership for Animal Welfare (PAW). Here’s what her bio says about this adorable beagle mix:
Shandy is a very friendly girl – when she is taken for a walk, she wants to greet every person she meets. She has been great with all the dogs she has met as well – play-bowing and “talking” to them, in the hope that they will want to come and play.
Shandy came from a very rural area and when she first arrived was startled by all the strange noises and traffic in our area – however, she is adapting fast and getting more confident every day.
Shandy has a sweet and loving personality and is a nice medium size – just right for a family dog!
If you’re lucky enough to be in the great state of Maryland, why not contact Partnership for Animal Welfare to learn more about Shandy and all of her friends. Call (301) 572-4729, send an email to [email protected], or download an adoption application.
If you’re somewhere else, check out our searchable database of adoptable dogs, powered by PetFinder.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
- Shelter Sunday: McPaws Regional Animal Shelter / McCall, ID
- Shelter Sunday: K-9 Lifesavers / Washington, DC
- Shelter Sunday: Barren River Animal Welfare Association / Glasgow, KY
- Shelter Sunday: Animal Advocates of Howard County / Ellicott City, MD
- Shelter Sunday: Manny / Freckles and Tomcat Rescue / Billings, MT