Xylitol Kills!

Zero Sugar Seal Prints With Distress Texture. Black, Green, Red,I read about a husky mix in Tennessee that died recently after eating sugar free gum, so today’s the day I remind you that Xylitol, a common non-sugar sweetener, is poisonous for dogs.

Xylitol causes the dog’s blood sugar to drop dangerously low, causing muscle tremors, weakness, seizures, and certain death from liver damage if untreated.

As we head into Halloween and the winter holidays, you may be tempted to limit your sugar intake by eating sugar-free gum and candy. That’s great for you, but keep them well out of reach of your dogs!

Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!

Similar Posts:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>