Meet Diva! Diva is a 3 year old pit mix. She’s super sweet and loves a good run around the yard playing. She’s a great snuggler and is quiet in the house. Diva doesn’t like to share her family, so she must be an only dog. She requires a fully fenced yard (no pens, no invisible fencing, no apartments). She loves to go on long walks or hikes and is very adventurous. Diva is as loyal as they come. She bonds quickly with her person and showers them with her never ending hugs and kisses.
Please submit a questionnaire for my website if you’re interested in meeting her. We do not do out-of-state adoptions, so you must be in Alabama in order to qualify to adopt.
If you live in Alabama, why not contact Sanctuary Animal Rescue to find out more about Diva and her friends?
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
- Shelter Sunday: Madison Animal Rescue Foundation / Madison, AL
- Shelter Sunday: A Forever Home Animal Rescue / Yalaha, FL
- Shelter Sunday: New Spirit 4 Aussie Rescue, Inc. / Blooming Prairie, MN
- Shelter Sunday: Almost Home Dog Rescue / Allendale, NJ
- Shelter Sunday: Pete / Senior Dog Sanctuary of Maryland / Severn, MD