I saw an interesting poll on my local news website yesterday and wondered how Doggies.com people would respond. Please use the comments section below:
How would you describe your relationship to your pets:
Locally, people were overwhelmingly picking the last choice (72%), with the remaining 28% split evenly between owner and guardian. The bad part about polls the way this one was presented is that you can only select a choice, but not give an explanation. Please tell us your choice and tell us why you chose it in the comments section below. (Hey, we’re low tech here – no fancy calculations to give instant results!)
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!