Tuesday’s Top Ten: People Foods Your Dog Will Love
October 20, 2009 · Print This Article
I don’t know if you use commercial dog food or if you make your own, but if you haven’t tried making your own, try blending together some of these ingredients – you’re dog will think he’s died and gone to heaven!
7. Peanut butter
2. Eggs (include the shells for calcium)
There are many Web sites dedicated to dog food recipes. Just make sure you check to be sure the ingredients don’t include things that are poisonous to dogs like garlic, onions, or grapes. Not all Web sites do any research before publishing, so check them out before you use their recipes.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
Read More Similar Posts:
- Dog Food Recipe
- Tuesday Top Ten: Homemade Dog Food Ingredients
- Tuesday Top Ten: Thanksgiving Food for Dogs
- What Every Pet Owner Should Know
- Keep your dog safe on the holiday