Yes, I know it’s a little early for Christmas, but my favorite catalog of all time arrived at my house today, so I had to make this list for you. In addition to having the funniest T-shirts I’ve ever seen (“Just be happy I’m not a twin” and “Of course I’m right, I’m Italian” and “Careful or you’ll end up in my novel”), What On Earth has a whole section of dog-related gifts. So, here’s the cream of the crop.
10. Bulldog Bad Boys book, featuring a bulldog standing in front of a wall that looks suspiciously like the one you’d see in a mug shot.
9. No dumping yard sign, showing a dog doing you-know-what.
8. T-shirt: “Snug as a pug on a rug”
7. Oscar the Dachshund pendulum clock
6. Framed photos: a lab on a canoe, eyeing a tennis ball in the water, or a bulldog pup in a swing (very cute!)
5. Doormat featuring a picture of a dog: “You’re leaving…without me?”
4. Dog Bible book, including dog breeds, grooming information, training and other advice
3. Dog plaque shaped like a Doxie, which says “This is the long and short of it”
2. Leader of the pack jammies
1. Talking dog pencil sharpener. I don’t think I need to tell you where to stick the pencil!
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!