Martin Buser has moved into the lead, the first musher to arrive in Tanana at 3:15.
The next five teams are still between Manley Hot Springs and Tanana. In second place, Peter Kaiser left Manley Hot Springs at 7:58 this morning, followed by Mitch Seavey at 8:38, Jessie Royer at 8:55, and Hugh Neff at 9:17.
Below, I’ve provided a listing of this year’s checkpoints, since they are different than usual. The number following the checkpoint name indicates the distance (in miles) from the starting point in Anchorage.
Campbell Airstrip 11
Manley Hot Springs 161
White Mountain 902
- Iditarod Update: 3/10/15 @ 9:40 AM, Alaska Time / New Map due to Lack of Snow
- Iditarod 2015 Update as of March 12, 2015 at 10:34 / Dropped Dogs
- Iditarod Standings at 11:00 AM Eastern 3/13/18
- Iditarod 2016: Standings as of 3/11 @ 2:00 pm Eastern
- Latest Headlines from the 2010 Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race