Meet Buck! Buck is currently living in New Albany, Indiana, courtesy of the Unconditional Love Foundation. Here’s what their website has to say about this handsome young man:
Buck is a very sweet and super smart boy. He’s picked up some basic obedience very quickly. He’s approx 9 months old. Buck is almost completely house trained. He gets along well with dogs and cats. He likes kids, however, we recommend kids 8 and older. He loves to play and is a typical happy puppy! Buck’s adoption fee is $150 and will include his up to date vaccines, neuter, and microchip. Buck loves to play outside so he should also have a fenced yard to keep him safe.
If you’re lucky enough to be in the great state of Indiana, why not contact Unconditional Love Foundation to learn more about Buck and all of his friends? Call 877-332-RESQ, send an email to [email protected] or fill out a downloadable application.
If you’re somewhere else, check out our doggies.com searchable adoption tool powered by PetFinder to locate adoptable dogs near you.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
- Shelter Sunday: Madison Animal Rescue Foundation / Madison, AL
- Shelter Sunday: SAFE Sanctuary / Faribault, MN
- The Return of Shelter Sunday: Diva / Sanctuary Animal Rescue / Alabaster, AL
- Shelter Sunday: Forest / Must Luv Dogs / Zachary, LA
- Shelter Sunday: Camden County Animal Shelter / Blackwood, NJ