Meet Forest! This handsome boy is currently being treated for heartworm. Here’s what his rescuers have to say about him:Forest is a super precious pup who just loves to have fun! He’s a 2 year old, 50 pound bundle of love. He loves belly rubs and is super-duper friendly!! He could play all day long chasing a ball or fetching a stick. He loves other dogs, kids, and pretty much all humans. Sweet Forest was rescued as an abandoned dog and is so thankful to have humans to take care of him, but what he really wants is his very own family. This precious boy deserves his very own yard to play in & his very own people. Won’t you be his forever family to love him and let him be your faithful and loyal boy pup? He will add so much joy to some very lucky family!
Forest is currently renting a room from Must Luv Dogs in Zachary, Louisiana. If you’re lucky enough to be nearby, please contact the rescue to find out more about Forest and all of his friends. Send an email to [email protected] or fill out an online application.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
- Shelter Sunday: Bentley / Grey Face Rescue and Retirement / St. Cloud, MN
- Shelter Sunday: Animal Rescue Foundation – Lafayette, LA
- Shelter Sunday: Asheville Humane Society / Asheville, NC
- Shelter Sunday: Forever Home Canine Rescue / Barium Springs, NC
- Shelter Sunday: Hawaii Dog Foundation / Waipahu, HI