Meet Chica! Chica, a young Husky mix, had her babies and was an excellent mother. Now she’s ready to find a home of her own. She’s a beautiful husky, very shy and sweet, just overall a beautiful soul. She is house trained and good with other dogs and children. She is currently in the care of Loving Companions Animal Rescue in North Pole, Alaska.
If you live near the North Pole, first of all, put in a good word for us with Santa. Then go meet Chica and all of her friends.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
- Shelter Sunday: Alaska Dog and Puppy Rescue / Wasilla, AK
- Shelter Sunday: Hope for Hannah Rescue / Bartonsville, PA
- Shelter Sunday: Tickled Pink Weimaraner Rescue / Albuquerque, NM
- Shelter Sunday: Kitty & K-9 Connection / Anchorage, AK
- Shelter Sunday: Circle of Friends Humane Society / Grand Forks, ND