As we get ready to put up the new calendar, here’s our list of top ten ways your dog can celebrate the event.
10. Chase the ball dropping on Times Square – maybe this year I’ll finally catch it.
9. Sleep – the best way to celebrate anything.
8. Drink from the punch bowl – tastes better than toilet water.
7. Pray I don’t have to wear a silly hat this year.
6. Eat all the noisemakers before midnight.
5. Party like it’s 1999.
4. Resolve not to run down the steps next year so I don’t go sliding around on the bare floor when I hit the bottom.
3. Steal the remaining Christmas cookies.
2. Warm up the easy chair for the football games tomorrow.
1. Lay a big wet one on mom and dad at midnight.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!