The ASPCA has announced the launch of a new app for your mobile device. It doesn’t slice or dice or julienne, but it does have several cool features for dog lovers:
- A personalized missing pet recovery kit, including step-by-step instructions on how to search for a lost animal in a variety of circumstances. This kit was developed by ASPCA pet care experts and based on the latest field research.
- The ability to build a lost pet digital flyer that can be shared instantly on social media channels.
- Access critical advice – even if there’s no data connectivity – on ensuring pet’s safety before, during, and after a major storm or disaster.
- Store and manage pet’s health records.
- Timely, relevant updates from the ASPCA about the latest in pet news and animal welfare.
- Built-in ASPCA Twitter and Instagram feeds.
It is available in both the iTunes and Google Play stores.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!