Meet Zeus! This handsome 2-year old boy is living in Yankton, South Dakota, courtesy of the Heartland Humane Society. Here’s what their website has to say about him.
Zeus is a big lover! He loves attention and wants to be at the center of it! He currently lives with small and large dogs, along with a cat. He gets along with other animals great as long as introduced properly. Zeus crates well and loves car rides. He will need some work on basic obedience, but would make a great companion for any family. He lives with a young child now, and is very tolerant of toddlers. He would make a great family dog.
If you’re lucky enough to be near South Dakota, why not contact the Heartland Humane Society and ask to meet Zeus and all of his friends? Call 605.664.4244, send an e-mail to [email protected] or fill out their online contact form.
If you’re somewhere else, check out Petfinder’s Shelter Center to locate adoptable dogs near you.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
- Shelter Sunday: Blue Ridge Humane Society / Hendersonville, NC
- Shelter Sunday: Sioux Empire Pit Rescue / Sioux Falls, SD
- Shelter Sunday: Circle of Friends Humane Society / Grand Forks, ND
- Shelter Sunday: Asheville Humane Society / Asheville, NC
- Shelter Sunday: Best Friends of Baker / Baker County, OR