Meet Nikko! This handsome fellow is house-trained and prefers a home without other dogs or cats. Here’s what his rescuers have to say about him:
If you are looking for a wonderful companion come meet Nikko. He is a very vocal dog like all Siberian Huskies. Owning a Husky is big responsibility and shouldn’t be taken lightly. He needs to go to a home that is familiar with his breed and can handle his strong mind. Nikko loves belly rubs and is a very friendly boy. Nikko was adopted, but unfortunately his previous owner was not the most responsible. He was brought to animal control and thank goodness he found his way back to us in order to help him find a new stable and loving home.
Nikko is currently a guest at First State Animal Shelter and SPCA in Camden, Delaware. If you’re lucky enough to be nearby, why not contact the shelter to learn more about Nikko and all of his friends. You can email [email protected] or call (302) 943-6032.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
- Shelter Sunday: Faithful Friends Animal Society / Wilmington, DE
- Shelter Sunday: United Animal Friends / Prescott, AZ
- Shelter Sunday: Just Us Beagles and Friends / Alexander, AR
- Shelter Sunday: Tickled Pink Weimaraner Rescue / Albuquerque, NM
- Shelter Sunday: Potter League for Animals / Middletown, RI