Meet Anemone! She is said to be good with kids, cats, and other dogs. Here’s what her rescuers have to say about her:Anemone is a sweet little 8 week old girl. She is still learning the ropes on potty training, she just isn’t too sure of this Iowa snow! She and her sister Amaryllis love to snuggle up on the couch with the other pups in the house and take long naps. If you’re looking for a cuddle buddy Anemone would be your girl!
APPLICANTS FARTHER THAN 45 MINUTES FROM DES MOINES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR ADOPTION DUE TO THE VETTING REQUIREMENTS OF PUPPIES UNDER 4 MONTHS OF AGE. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY.
Anemone and Amaryllis are two female terrier mix puppies rescued from Oklahoma high kill shelters. They were born in Nov’20 and working on potty training.
Anemone is currently a guest at Hope Animal Rescue in Maxwell, Iowa. If you’re lucky enough to be nearby, why not contact the shelter to find out more about Anemone and all of her friends. I may have to move to Des Moines so I can get her in her cute little PJs! If you beat me to it, you can send an email to [email protected] or fill out an online application.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!
- Shelter Sunday: Animal Rescue League of Iowa, Inc / Des Moines, IA
- Shelter Sunday: Elon / Hands of Hope Rescue / Great Bend, KS
- Shelter Sunday: Legacy of Hope Dog Rescue / Broken Arrow, OK
- Shelter Sunday: New Spirit 4 Aussie Rescue, Inc. / Blooming Prairie, MN
- Shelter Sunday: Bay Beagle Rescue / Virginia Beach, VA