Funny Dog Video Goes Horribly Wrong

Have you ever checked out the Pet Collective channel on YouTube? Usually, it is a collection of videos showcasing family pets that have been sent in by viewers. However, one recent video went horribly wrong and nearly burned down the family’s house!

Here’s the post from the LA Fire Department’s blog, warning of the dangers of cleaning products, particularly when they come into contact with a combustion source, in this case a pilot light on the stove.

It seems this Corgi named Yogi had an aversion to cleaning products and would attack them whenever he saw them. His owners thought it would make a fun video to show one of the attacks. What they didn’t count on, however, was Yogi’s sharp teeth, which punctured a can of spray paint. Seconds later, the kitchen burst into flames when the paint hit the pilot light.

Fortunately, no one was hurt.

Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!

Similar Posts:

2 thoughts on “Funny Dog Video Goes Horribly Wrong”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>