CBS in New York is reporting that several dogs who recently visited a dog park there have become ill.
Juniper Valley Park is apparently under attack by someone who either doesn’t like dogs or gets off on making them ill. At least one dog became ill after chewing on a found toy that had been soaked in antifreeze. As you no doubt already know, antifreeze tastes sweet, but is mostly grain alcohol and can cause acute alcohol poisoning in your pet.
There has been talk of expanding the area of the park accessible to dogs off their leashes, and someone (or maybe many someones) are not happy about it. Okay, I get that. But really, taking it out on the dogs? What sense does that make, sicko?
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!