- GCH CH Kridler’s Nutmeg V. Signature: A German Shepherd representing the Herding Group
- GCH CH Torquay Midnight Confession: A Beagle representing the Hound Group
- GCH CH Dante Fire When Ready: A Schipperke representing the Non-Sporting Group
- GCH CH Annian’s Gone With The Wind: A Vizsla representing the Sporting Group
- GCH CH Skyscot’s Poker Chip: A Norwich Terrier representing the Terrier Group
- GCH CH Riversong’s Broadway Joe: A Pug representing the Toy Group
- GCH CH Topaz T.R.O.U.B.L.E.: A Siberian Husky representing the Working Group
So, here’s how I see the winner’s circle:
1 – Norwich Terrier GCH CH Skyscot’s Poker Chip
2 – Vizsla GCH CH Annian’s Gone With the Wind JH
3 – Siberian Husky GCH CH Topaz T.R.O.U.B.L.E
4 – Beagle GCH CH Torquay Midnight Confession
I’ll post the real Best in Breed winners Tuesday night as they are announced, then give you my take on the Best in Show competition based on the real entrants, just before it is run.
Until next time,
Good day, and good dog!