Are any of you able to find TP online yet? It’s still a struggle here, even when ordering from a store for pick-up (which I am still doing because I’m diabetic and don’t want to interact with too many people.) I’d have to kill my dogs if they did this! Which is why I keep it all put up in the cupboard.
I wasn’t a huge fan of Boxers until I spent some time with Miss Abby, who lives with a friend of mine. Such a sweetheart! Now I think I need one, but with four cats and two dogs (one of whom is still a puppy), I think I’ll wait a while.
From the Deaf Dogs Rock blog: Nitro, the deaf boxer who inspired Deaf Dogs Rock, passed away November 5th, surrounded by family and friends. Nitro leaves behind a legacy of love with families and their deaf dogs around the globe. Continue reading Nitro’s Legacy→
Congratulations to friend and Challenger Baseball star Tyler Nidy on recently winning Best of Hound, Best of Show, and taking 3rd in the Night Hunt with Sassy at the World Tree Dog Association Tri-County Competition!
Tyler’s mom is partial to Boxers, but his dad is all about the hunting hounds. I know both are super proud of his accomplishments, though!
I’m spending the week with my mother, and we went for ice cream tonight. Naturally, I managed to make some new friends out in front of the United Dairy Farmers store. Molly was a little shy and wouldn’t come to the window, but Jasmine was ready & willing to have her photo taken! Isn’t she beautiful?
1. If you stare at someone long enough, eventually you’ll get what you want.
2. There is never an inappropriate time for licking
3. Don’t be afraid to poke or paw at your first choice
4. Naps are better with someone (or better yet, ON someone)
5. A sad look will get you further than a tantrum
6. The best food going in makes the worst smell coming out
7. When you love someone, you should be excited EVERY time you see them
8. If it’s not wet and sloppy, it’s not a real kiss.